WHO WE ARE
SCHMIDT & STACY® Consulting Engineers, Inc. is an MEP consulting engineering firm committed to providing innovative and sustainable solutions to further enhance our client’s business. Since being founded in 1992 in Dallas, TX, we have expanded to include offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Mid-Atlantic, Phoenix, and San Antonio. SCHMIDT & STACY®, has the ability and capacity, by employing more than 35 attentive qualified professionals and support staff, to serve our clients’ needs within the United States and abroad.
SCHMIDT & STACY® has and continues to be regarded as a leader within the building community under the leadership of David A. Schmidt, P.E. who currently serves as President of the company. Our strong relationships with our clients has not happened by accident but rather through our collaborative, innovative and cost-effective approach to meeting our clients’ needs. The employees at SCHMIDT & STACY® are committed to tirelessly pursuing our clients’ idea of perfection with an unwavering attention to detail.
SCHMIDT & STACY® has engineers that are registered in almost all 50 states and have experience in international work as well. For us, no project is too big or too small and we approach every design problem with highly skilled teams of engineers and designers who are encouraged to think outside of the box to create holistic and collaborative solutions to our clients’ problems.
SCHMIDT & STACY® has a goal to not only meet but to exceed our clients expectations in every manner. Through the combination of the latest in design software and the talents of our engineering specialists, SCHMIDT & STACY® is not only capable but arguably one of the best in the business in providing the following services:
• Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems design
• Fire protection systems design
• Energy management systems design
• Industrial ventilation systems design
• Electrical lighting and power systems design
• Uninterruptible power supply systems design
• Dual feed and standby power systems design
• Life safety systems design
• Plumbing design
• Sustainable design
• Energy modeling
SCHMIDT & STACY® understands that to be a leader in the building industry means to not only be the best at what we do but to also set an example for how to give back to the community that is so much of a part of who we are. Here at SCHMIDT & STACY®, our employees are encouraged to be involved in our community through professional industry organizations and other philanthropic efforts. In fact, many of our employees are either members of, hold positions on the board, or have been involved in the following:
• American Institute of Architects (AIA)
• American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE)
• American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
• City of Dallas Mayor Intern Fellows
• Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IES)
• Industry partner sponsored fundraising events
• Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE)
• SMU Lyle School of Engineering Alumni Board
• Peanut Vinther Scholarship Foundation
• 2030 Districts, Dallas
SCHMIDT & STACY® is here to help you. If we can assist you in providing a solution to meet your needs, please call us today at 214.874.0200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.